Social and Congregate Dining Program
Our in-house cook prepares nutritious meals at very low cost to eligible seniors who wish to share a meal in the stimulation of a social group environment and to those seniors who participate in the Day Program.
Our team is composed of a full time Program Supervisor who is also a Registered Practical Nurse and full and part-time Community Support Workers and a cook.
- Seniors 65 + years living alone in the community or with a caregiver who would benefit from experiencing a meal with others, improved nutritional intake, in a wellness oriented program. (Emphasis is on those seniors 75+)
- Resides in the Midland/Penetang or immediate outlying area
- May be experiencing difficulties with day-to-day living
- Socially or geographically isolated
- Needing some assistance/support to reintegrate into social activation.