Providing services to adults with severe resistent mental illness in North-Simcoe
Providing services to adults with severe, persistent mental illness in North-Simcoe
Case Management Program
The Case Management Program supports persons aged 16+ with a confirmed diagnosis of serious mental illness who have a high need for support. Our goal is to assist our clients to live as independently as possible. Mental illnesses include Bi-Polar Disorder, Schizophrenia, Borderline Personality Disorder and others.
Using various modalities, Case Managers work with each client to develop and achieve goals to ensure holistic well-being. For example:
- Assistance with finances/budgeting
- Managing medical and other appointments
- Connecting clients to other needed and appropriate services and supports
- Coordinating care with other service providers
- Mental health rehabilitation
- Support to maintain and sustain appropriate housing
Geographical service area: North Simcoe (Midland-Penetang area)
Our Team: The case management team includes Registered Social Workers, Registered Social Service Workers, Registered Practical Nurses and Registered Developmental Social Workers.
- Individuals aged 16+ with a confirmed menta health diagnosis
- Reside within North Simcoe (Midland-Penetang area)
Hours of Service:
- Program operates 7 days a week, including weekends and statutory holiday.
- Monday to Friday: 9:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m. || Weekends & Stat Holidays: 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
How to Apply/Who can Refer:
- Individuals can self refer, be referred by another community agency, family member, hospital, etc.
- There is a waiting list for this program. We cannot predict an average wait time. The wait list is reviewed regularly.
Contact: Heather Cusson – Program Supervisor (705) 526-1305 ext. 240 or any case manager on duty.