Providing services to adults affected by mental illness in North-Simcoe
Wendat’s Social Club is located on the lower level of the Wendat building at 237 Second Street in Midland. The Social Club provides programs enhancing social, physical, emotional and cognitive wellness components.
- Wednesday & Saturday @ 11am
Call the member line at 705 526 1305, ext 228 to sign up and arrange transportation. Meals are $3.00 each
- Transportation is provided within Midland/Penetanguishene nightly
- Lafontaine – on Wednesdays and Saturdays (upon request)
- Port McNicoll – on Fridays and Saturdays (upon request)
- Coldwater – on Saturdays (we do not drive at this time)
- The Club is staffed by a Club Coordinator and recreation workers
- The recreation worker positions are reserved for mental health consumers
Eligibility Criteria: Adults 16 years of age and older that identify with having a mental illness
Sunday, Monday & Friday: Closed
Tuesdays: 12:30pm – 3:30pm – You Are Enough (Ladies Support)
Wednesdays: 11:00am – 3:00pm – (Open Group) – Art Group: 12:30pm
Thursdays: 11:00am – 12:00pm – Ladies Lunch
Thursdays: Self Care – Each Thursday, June 2nd to August 18th
Saturdays: 11am – 3pm – (Open group)
Maximum 15 members. pre-registration is necessary.
How to Apply/Who can Refer: Self, friend, family member, community agency, hospital, etc.
Contact Phone Number: Darlene Forget, Program Supervisor – Social Club, 705-526-1305, ext 227