The Lorna Tomlinson Residence for Seniors, Penetanguishene (operated by Wendat Community Programs)
Requires part time casual cooks to work days, evenings, weekdays and weekends.
Must be able to work flexible hours between 10 am and 6 pm
• High school graduate
• Post high school training/education in a related field is an asset
• 1-3 years’ experience with commercial/institutional cooking
• Food handling certificate required
• Able to cope with moderate levels of physical exertion
• Proficiency in both official languages is an asset
Please apply in writing only to Zina Thomson, Program Supervisor – email@example.com or by fax to 705-355-1026
The Lorna Tomlinson Residence for Seniors, Penetanguishene – (operated by Wendat Community Programs) has openings for part-time casual PSW staff to provide care to seniors living within our Residence:
• PSW certificate, Health Care Aid or equivalent is required
• Some experience providing personal support to seniors in their home or a residential setting
• $17.85 – $18.84/hour base wage (not inclusive of government mandated PSW Wage Enhancement)
• Must have reliable transportation
• Casual days, evenings, weekdays, weekends and some overnight shifts.
• Some knowledge of cleaning and food service an asset
• Proficiency in both official languages an asset
Able to work flexible hours with minimal supervision.
Please apply in writing to Zina Thomson, Program Supervisor – Wendat Community Programs,
P.O. Box 832, Midland L4R 4P4 or by fax to 705-355-1022 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Geriatric Social Worker Required – Maternity Leave Contract (12 -18 months beginning September, 2023)
Salary range $22.34/hr to $24.66/hr
This contract position requires a BSW with 3-5 years experience working with seniors. Registration with the Ontario College of Social Workers required. Good clinical counselling skills with a sound knowledge of issues of aging, mental illness, family dynamics, services for seniors and community resources. This is a regional program that requires travel across North Simcoe-Muskoka. Proficiency in both official languages an asset. Must be fully vaccinated for COVID-19.
Apply to Zina Thompson, Program Supervisor by email to email@example.com or by fax to 705 355-1026.
Wendat is an equal opportunity employer.