Providing services to adults affected by mental illness in North-Simcoe
- Wendat’s housing registry program is a short term service available to adult mental health consumers looking for a place to live in North Simcoe (Midland-Penetang area).
- The program offers its clients assistance in the process of finding accommodation – connecting with landlords, accompaniment to apartment viewings, assistance communicating with ODSP and potential landlords, information about landlord/tenant matters, assistance completing housing related paperwork, etc.
- Landlord’s are encouraged to call in and notify the housing team about available rental units and the registry will work to help them fill their vacancies
- Geographical service area: North Simcoe (Midland-Penetang area)
Our Team: The case management team deliver the services for this program.
- Adult mental health consumers (age 16+)
- Services offered within North Simcoe (Midland-Penetang area)
Hours of Service:
- Program operates 7 days a week, including weekends and statutory holidays
- The housing registry program is accessible most weekdays between 9am-9pm depending on staff availability, staff of this program are also accessible on weekends 1pm to 9pm.
How to Apply/Who can Refer:
- Individuals can self refer, be referred by another community agency, family member, hospital, etc.
- No waiting list for this program
Contact Phone Number: Heather Cusson – Program Supervisor (705) 526-1305 ext. 240 or any case manager on duty.
Our referral forms are available online by clicking here.