Providing services to adults affected by mental illness in North-Simcoe
- Wendat’s housing registry program is a short term service available to adult mental health consumers looking for a place to live in North Simcoe (Midland-Penetang area).
- The program offers its clients assistance in the process of finding accommodation – connecting with landlords, accompaniment to apartment viewings, assistance communicating with ODSP and potential landlords, information about landlord/tenant matters, assistance completing housing related paperwork, etc.
- Landlord’s are encouraged to call in and notify the housing team about available rental units and the registry will work to help them fill their vacancies
- Geographical service area: North Simcoe (Midland-Penetang area)
Our Team: The Brief Service Worker delivers this program and is a Registered Social Worker.
- Adult mental health consumers (age 16+)
- Services offered within North Simcoe (Midland-Penetang area)
Hours of Service:
- Program operates Monday to Friday: 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
How to Apply/Who can Refer:
- Individuals can self refer, be referred by another community agency, family member, hospital, etc.
- No waiting list for this program
Contact Phone Number: Glen Lucas, – Brief Service Worker: 705-526-1305 ext. 245 || Heather Cusson, Program Supervisor: 705-526-1305 ext. 240