Wendat Community Programs welcome and encourages applications from people with disabilities.
Accomodations are available on request for condidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Wendat Community Programs requires Crisis Workers
Salary range $22.20 - $23.70/hour
This program operates 9 am to 9 pm Monday to Friday and 10 am to 6 pm weekends and holidays. The primary duty of this job is to work in the hospital Emergency Room conducting risk and mental status assessments of adults who present with a mental health crisis. A part time permanent Crisis Worker is needed to work up to 35 hours/week Monday – Friday during these hours. Part time casual crisis workers are needed to work weekends and holidays and occasional weekdays and evenings. Good knowledge of local community resources required. Must be a nurse, social worker or social services worker and registered with their respective professional College. Proficiency in both official languages an asset.
Please apply in writing only to Deborah Montgomery, Program Supervisor, Crisis Services. Wendat Community Programs, PO Box 832, Midland ON L4R 4P4 or by email email@example.com or by fax to 705 526-9248. The deadline for applications is Friday September 21, 2018 at 5 pm.
Wendat Community Programs requires a Case Manager
Annual Salary range $46,056 - $50,540
Full time Case Manager needed for Wendat Community Programs Adult Mental Health Team.
· Education in a related field.
· Must be a member of a regulated health profession.
· A minimum of 5 years experience in mental health
· Advanced knowledge of and ability to apply a high level of clinical counseling skills.
· Understanding of psychiatric diagnostic categories and related symptoms.
· Thorough knowledge of mental health system
· Good understanding of the Landlord and Tenant Act.
· Basic understanding of the Mental Health Act, housing for special needs populations, use of computers and community development.
· Knowledge of psychiatric rehab model an asset.
· Proficiency in both official languages an asset.
This department operates from 9 am to 9 pm Monday to Friday and 9 am to 5 pm on weekends and holidays. The normal work week is 40 hours and will be worked on rotating schedules during these times.
Please apply in writing to Heather Cusson, Program Supervisor Case Management, Wendat Community Programs, PO Box 832, Midland ON L4R 4P4 or by fax to 705 526-9248 or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Wendat Community Programs is an equal opportunity employer.