Wendat’s Social Club is located on the lower level of the Wendat building at 237 Second Street in Midland.
The Social Club provides a place to meet friends and socialize on a regular or drop-in basis, and the opportunity to participate in formal, structured activities and strives to include members in the planning of the activities which operates on a monthly theme.
- $3 dinners are offered on Wednesday nights at 5pm to registered members (sign up and prepayment is required)
- $2 lunches are offered most Saturdays at 12pm (sign up and prepayment not required)
- Transportation to/from the clubhouse to attend programming is offered to registered members
Transportation is provided within Midland/Penetanguishene nightly
- Lafontaine – on Tuesdays and Wednesdays (upon request)
- Port McNicoll – on Fridays and Saturdays (upon request)
- Coldwater - on Saturdays (upon request)
- Those desiring transportation are encouraged to leave a message on Wendat’s transportation voicemail at 705-526-1305, ext. 228 (one hour before the club opens)
- The Club is staffed by a Club Coordinator and recreation workers
- The recreation worker positions are reserved for mental health consumers
- Adults 16 years of age and older that identify with having a mental illness
Hours of Operation:
- Sundays: 1:00–4:00pm
- Mondays: Closed
- Tuesdays: 6:00–9:00pm
- Wednesdays: 3:00pm–7:00pm
- Thursdays: 6:00pm–9:00pm
- Fridays: 6:00–9:00pm
- Saturdays: 10am–2pm (Note: Club is closed the 1st Saturday of every month)
How to Apply/Who can Refer:
- Self, friend, family member, community agency, hospital, etc.
Our referral forms, newsletters and calendars are available online by clicking here.
Contact Phone Number:
Darlene Forget, Program Supervisor - Social Club, 705-526-1305, ext 227