Wendat’s brief services program provides short-term, immediate support and assistance to mental health consumers who present with a range of needs. Service usually consists of 1-3 office visits. Types of assistance offered includes assistance connecting with ODSP, OW, and PGT, assistance with ODSP eligibility reviews, problem solving, information, linkages/referrals to other services, etc.
- The case management team deliver the services for this program
- Services are available to individuals with mental illness as well as those affected by mental illness ie: family members, neighbours, landlords, etc.
Hours of Service:
- The brief service program is accessible most weekdays between 9am-9pm depending on staff availability
- Staff of this program are also available on weekends 1pm to 9pm.
- Program operates 7 days a week, (including weekends and statutory holidays)
How to Apply/Who can Refer:
- Individuals can self refer, be referred by another service, family member, hospital, etc.
- No waiting list for this program
Our referral forms are available online by clicking here.
Contact Phone Number:
Heather Cusson - Program Supervisor (705) 526-1305 ext. 240 or any case manager on duty